Laman

30 November 2011

I Spell It Nature - A Story Of​.​.​.



Artist: I Spell It Nature
Album: A Story Of​.​.​.
Genre: Post-rock, Indie
Label: Unsigned
Year: 2011
From : Ottawa, Ontario

Tracklist
01. Leaving Home To Find Hope
02. If Anything Matters, Then Everything Matters
03. Veni Vidi Vici
04. Empty Places, Smiling Faces
05. Turkey Dinner
06. The Sun in My Eyes
07. The Wind at My Back
08. Abandoned Hearts Club

The Ottawa quartet's brand of post-rock aims for the textures of the genre's big names but with a little less focus on tension and catharsis and more on hypnotic beauty. The cost of getting these gorgeous, sweeping melodies to your ears? You can download the four-track release for free at the band's bandcamp page. What are you waiting for?"

Download/Order
OfficialSite
MySpace
LastFM
Facebook



Discography:


I Spell It Nature (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment